- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Protex 70D, 3000mm polyester flysheet
- Vango patented tbs II
- Large crystal clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- The guy lines are attached made from a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Mosquito net exclusive to Vango
- All Vango tents use are tough, durable and waterproof to 10,000 mm polyethylene. Fabric standard to give you Peace of mind
The Vango venture 350 XL is a spacious tunnel tent with a large porch ideal for when you need a bit of extra space for storage or somewhere to take shelter when the weather turns bad. All in one pitching (you can pitch the flysheet with the inner already hanging) means you can pitch the Vango venture in no time at all. The linked-in Groundsheet in the porch provides protection from the elements, stopping wind and rain from entering the porch. Vango tension band system (tbs II) greatly improves the tents stability. Protex 3000mm fabric 70D Protex polyester is durable and has a hydrostatic head waterproofing rating of 3000mm. Power flex fiberglass poles power flex poles are made using the highest possible grade of fiberglass. The steel ferrules and tips are finished to give a smooth and snag free travel through the pole sleeves, meaning you can get your tent up quickly and hassle free. The pole sections are ‘shock-corded’ for ease of pitching.