- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A 12 inch solid stake made in Japan from forged S55C Steel with black electrodepositing eating
- Penetrate the roughest terrain; able to be driven through asphalt
- Designed with a large head for driving into the ground and a hook that prevents the stake from going to deep
- Use the hook or hole in the head of the stake for pulling the stake out of the ground with the Snow Peak steel hammer
The Snow Peak Solid Stake #30 is one burly stake. The shaft is made of forged steel, with black electrodeposition coating. That means you can pound the Snow Peak Solid Stake into the ground without bouncing off rocks. Actually, the rocks will be crushed. In fact, you could pound these into concrete if you wanted. They’re really that tough. A flat head minimizes slipping while hammering, while a hole in the head makes extraction a snap.