- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultralight: minimum weight is 2.07 kg (4 lb. 9 oz); fast & light option is just 1.66 kg (3 lb. 11 oz)
- Maximum space: head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Livable: two large stay Dry doors door with built-in rain Gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rain fly
- Easy setup & packing: unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips. Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Min. Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz/1.54 K
Newly redesigned, the best-selling, freestanding 3-person backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR mutha hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the appalachian trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for season conditions.