- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable
- Spacious 6’1″ ceiling height provides walk-around comfort
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Four large windows with no-see-um mesh
- Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a puncture resistant, 13.5 oz vinyl with welded seams, that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’1” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. A customizable gear organizer system offers plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. Sturdy storage bags and hefty 12-inch steel stakes are included.
Whether you’re heading to the campground with the family or the elk camp with your hunting buddies, the rugged, all-season Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow four-person tent is well suited to the occasion. The Flex-Bow tent is made of a superior, marine-grade, 100-percent cotton duck Hydra-Shield canvas. The custom-woven, treated canvas is ideal for tents, as the double-fill design is strong and durable, while the silicone, dry-finish treatment is watertight, breathable, and durable. As a result, campers will stay comfortable and dry even in a downpour. Unlike synthetic fabrics or canvas with a paraffin- or oil-based treatment, Kodiak’s canvas allows water vapor to escape, minimizing condensation, humidity, and mugginess. Plus, you’ll rarely–if ever–have to retreat Kodiak canvas.
The Flex-Bow frame is every bit as strong, with 1-inch galvanized steel tubing and 3/8-inch Flex-Bow spring steel rods keeping the tent taut at all times. To further improve ventilation, the tent includes two funnel-flow vents that circulate air and assist with temperature management. And campers won’t feel claustrophobic thanks to the tent’s spacious 6-foot 1-inch ceiling height, two large D-shaped doors (front and back), and four large windows, all covered with no-see-um mesh. Other details include a 13.5-ounce, polyester-reinforced vinyl floor; a large 70-by-57-inch awning; customizable organizer pockets; and a handy zippered storage bag. The Flex-Bow, which sets up easily with one person, is designed for year-round use, but isn’t suitable for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
The Flex-Bow’s spacious footprint sleeps up to 4 people.
- Capacity: 4 people
- Ceiling material: 10-ounce Hydra-Shield canvas
- Wall material: 8.5-ounce Hydra-Shield canvas
- Floor material: 13.5-ounce polyester-reinforced vinyl with welded seams
- Frame: 1-inch galvanized steel tubing
- Rods: 3/8-inch solid spring steel Flex-Bow rods
- Tent dimensions: 9 by 8 feet
- Ceiling height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Pack weight: 54.5 pounds (includes stakes weighing 6 pounds total)
- Pack size: 24 by 13 inches, with pole bundle measuring 35 inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
About Kodiak Canvas
Born in the ruggedness of the Rockies, Kodiak Canvas has quickly earned a reputation for making tough, long-lasting tents ideal for almost any camping scenario. Each tent is made of top-of-the-line materials and components, helping Kodiak tents far outlive cheaper-made tents. The company’s tents feature Hydra-Shield canvas construction, a tough, long-lasting material that minimizes mugginess and holds up to strong winds, driving rain, and even moderate snowfalls.