- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Parachute nylon material
- MULTIFUNCTIONS:(1)Use it as a hammock with mosquito net on the top;(2)Use it as a normal hammock while putting mosquito net on the bottom;(3)Put it on the ground and use it as a sleeping bag, you can also use 2 trekking poles and a rain fly as the tent to resist sun and rain(trekking poles and rain fly are not included in the package);
- HIGH QUALITY:Quick drying breathable parachute nylon. Mildew and rot resistant.
- EASY INSTALLATION:Installation is quick and easy, just take our ESOW camping hammock out of the bag and tie it to the tree with provided durable tree straps and carabiners,no need to set up mosquito net;
- COMFORTABLE&SPACIOUS:Our camping hammock is fairly spacious and sturdy,size 98*47 in/250*120 cm and 440 Ib/200 kg weight limit.It is enough to support two average weight adults for a comfy sleeping place.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED:98*47 inches camping hammock with mosquito net*1,118 inches tree straps*2,matching compression bag*1,stainless steel carabiner*2;*The color of this hammock is only a little bit lighter than the dark green one.
Going camping is exciting but safety matters more!Our ESOW camping hammock with mosquito net prevents annoying bugs from attacking you effectively!
1)3 ways of using:1.Use it as a hammock with mosquito net on the top;2.Use it as a normal hammock while putting mosquito net on the bottom;3.Put it on the ground and use it as a sleeping bag, you can also use 2 trekking poles and a rain fly as the tent to resist sun and rain(trekking poles and rain fly are not included in the package);
2)lightweight and portable:only 1.7 lbs/800g,easy to fold and take it anywhere with you, go camping,hiking,backpacking etc;
3)Quick drying breathable parachute nylon;
4)Mosquito net prevets you from all the annoying pests;
5)Smooth reversible zippers, convenient to close or open the mosquito net cover inside and out;
6)Small size after folded into a storage bag, about 11.8*13 in.
1)Keep its balance in the horizontal direction.
2)Select the flat ground,8-15 in/20-40 cm above the ground will be best.
3)Hold the hammock with both hands, sit down to the center of hammock and lie down on it slowly.
4)Keep it balance to avoid roll over when you lie on it.