- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Free-standing two-pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Full coverage, 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Great ventilation with two zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels
- Fully equipped with PE tub-style floor, #8 zippers, mesh storage pocket, gear loft, steel stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 8’6 x 7’6, Center Height: 60″, Total Weight: 10 lbs. 15 oz.
Our Rimrock is a free standing two pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles. The poles attach to the tent with clips and at the corners with ring and pins for fast and easy set-up. Multi-pass urethane coating is applied on the fly for maximum weather protection. Extra-large No.8 zippers on the door offer extra durability. Two large mesh windows (one in the back and one in the front door) offer excellent venting and visibility. An awning fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather. PE Tub style floor. Guy-out Loops on the fly add support in wind and rain. Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 8” steel stakes are also included.